Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tea Party

Let's have a tea party.
There's so many new party themes and one of my favorite is tea party theme.
I love all the super cute decor and all the pretty foods for this theme.
Here is a small guide how to have your own tea party.

Pidetään tee kestit.
Nykyään on niin paljon erillaisia juhla teemoja ja yksi lemppareistani on tee juhla teema.
Rakastan kaikkia super suloisia sisustuksia ja kaikkia kauniita ruokia tälle temalle. 
Tässä on pieni opas miten voit pitää omat tee kestit.



First you should start by making your own party checklist.

Easy and cheap DIY Decor tutorials:



More party decor here.

Recipes:




 Party favors:




http://inchmark.squarespace.com/inchmark/2009/2/10/my-little-valentine.html   



Inspirational pictures:
















 I hope this wasn't too long post, but i couldn't stop adding these pretty pictures.

XO Omziin



4 comments:

  1. What an inspiring post! I loved this so much!! It makes me very glad to have a daughter and many tea parties to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too :) I can't wait to have this party to myself for now and hopefully someday to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and cute stuff.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete