Friday, February 22, 2013

Shopping list: Catrice Makeup

Shopping List


Blush Duo I didn't find this on their website, but i saw it on the store
Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette I always end up buying nude color eyeshadows.
Photo Finish 18h Foundation I hope this foundations is not disappointment.
Lip and cheek colour How amazing is this color!
Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner I wanna try this primer out.
Mascara I didn't Find these mascaras on their website,  but i saw it on the store
Blue Longlasting Eye Pencil Waterproof This looks amazing, it remind me of the Makeup Forever summer edition waterproof eyeliners.
Smokey eyes set This is also nude color eyeshadow palette, but i just love the colors and i also use mainly these colors.
Prime And Fine Highlighting Powder I wanna get new Highlighting powder and this looks really pretty.

I will make review on the products as soon as i get them.

XO Omziin

No comments:

Post a Comment